100 word challenge week#10

                                                                                               Jar of Cookies

  On a stormy Thursday night I slithered out of my bedroom without a sound. Slowly I crept down the stairs to the kitchen, as the cold chilly breeze seeped between the cracks of the cabin door chills crawled down my spine. The creaking wood of the kitchen floor left my mind shivering. As quietly as I could, I opened the top cabinet. Suddenly a jar of chocolate chip cookies fell, and as the jar smashed into pieces footsteps began to dash down the stairs, then I thought but where will I hide it all?

Comments

  1. You have great adjectives that help describe the setting and set the tone of your story. A great piece of writing this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 word challenge week#5

100 word challenge week#19

100 word challenge week#17